Thursday, April 3, 2008

Two Things

1. My husband and I went on our first date 10 years ago today. He is the most awesome guy in the world and I can't imagine my life without him. He put together a fabulous slide show of our time together; I got him a receiver. See his blog here.

2. I got word today that my insurance is no longer accepted by Tenet Hospitals (as of May 1), including St. Christopher's Hospital for Children and Hahnemann University Hospital. I find this ironic, considering I work for Tenet healthcare at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children and Hahnemann University Hospital. So my job no longer accepts the insurance my job provides. That makes no sense; look at the monkey! (please know your South Park references)

1 comment:

ralfyves said...

No! Not the Chewbacca defense!