Thursday, May 15, 2008

Cutest Kids in the World

I love my nephews. They have shown that my husband and his brothers' genes can overcome any chromosomal challenge to blond hair and fair eyes (three sets of blue, one green). My three older nephews have a half-Italian mom with brown hair and eyes. My youngest nephew is one-half Coptic Egyptian (picture a hieroglyphic, that's her), and you would never know it. We often ask if we're sure who his mother is (just kidding, sis). Here's the proof:

If my husband were cloned and brought back as a 5 or 6 year old...




Yet another miniature...



And the two youngest, the one on the left is Egyptian, I promise




The youngest of all mocking us wives for trying to mess with the Brey gene.

We'll see what happens when they take on the 5/8 English, 1/8 Belgian, and 1/4 Slovenian me. Not anytime soon though, Mom.

No comments: