Friday, December 21, 2007

Home for Christmas

Only two more hours at work and then we are leaving for the promised land (clearly, I'm not working that hard if I'm blogging, but I have time before clinic). The last two weeks or so have been busy as hell and I can't wait for a chance to relax. I've had very little time to exercise with meetings and presentations and last night's dinner party (which went great). I did manage to run 4.5 miles and bike 8 on Sunday. I'm taking my running shoes and swimsuit home so hopefully I can do something.

Quick thoughts:
1) I love Christmas songs, but some of the most inane lyrics ever penned are in them, such as
-"Christmas comes this time each year" - Beach Boys "Little Saint Nick". I mean, come on, when else would Christmas come!?!

2) Did fairly well on my in-training exam for ortho this year. My percentile rank didn't really change but as a program we did terrible. I don't know what we are doing wrong or are we hiring dumb people or are we not reading enough. Ugh, maybe we need to build in protected reading time or something.

3) I have sinusitis and my teeth have been aching for 3 days (maxillary sinus pressure). Not that you care.

4) Merry Christmas!

No comments: