Saturday, December 29, 2007

Crack for Nerds

My sister gave me Guitar Hero III for Christmas. I asked for it because my resident friends always sit around and play it and I never felt confident enough to play along. So when I finally got it home and plugged into the PS2, I got completely hooked. Not really addicted, but it has taken up a lot more time than I thought it would. I didn't do any training for my triathlon until today because all I wanted to do was sit on my butt. I am also re-reading the Harry Potter books and I have cut way back on the amount of time for that.
Back to GHIII, I am currently dominating the "easy" levels, although freakin' Slayer killed me with "Raining Blood". Took me 4 tries to beat that, on EASY! All I really want to play is "Cherub Rock" anyway!
The rest of Christmas was also great. DH got a Roomba, but we haven't started it yet (worried about the train tracks around the tree). Seeing family and relaxing in general was also very nice.


Triathlon training week 4: ran 5.5 miles today, swam 2 miles last Sunday. C'mon, it's Christmas week! Totals: 23.4mi/29.9mi/6900yds

1 comment:

ralfyves said...

Don't listen to her, she is hooked. She's a GHIII junkie!