Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What comes around goes around


I was reading an article the other day about this band called the Jonas Brothers. Being old and without tween daughters, I have no idea who these guys are. Apparently, they are a Disney-fied creation of three cute brothers who blaspheme the name of Paul McCartney and do that cruddy version of "Hello, Goodbye" on the backwards Target commercial. I thought to myself, "oh man, I will never let my teenage daughters get caught up in a crappy marketing machine such as this. They're not even that cute and they have bad hair!"
Then I thought to myself, what did I like when I was twelve? Oh yeah.

I am so sorry, Dad.

2 comments:

housemdjr said...

very funny

The Bakers said...

Hilarious. it is VERY obvious you don't have tween daughters, this is all they talk about. Do you remember my Vanilla Ice poster in my room? now that was hot!