Saturday, August 2, 2008

SheRox Philadelphia


Just a few more hours 'til the next race. I have a mega-busy weekend ahead of me with the combination of the race, my family coming in, and preparing another lecture for work on Monday, but none of that's going to distract me tomorrow morning. Here's the new plans for this race.
Swimming: Get there early and warm up. My arms always hurt 400m or so into a workout, so I need to get that out of the way early. Other than that, set a good pace and go.
Bike: I've switched to clip-ins since my last race and am very comfortable with them. I also got a new helmet but that's because my old one was starting to dry-rot (ewwwww).
Run: I haven't trained much as I would like due to a very slowly-progressing rehab program, but at least I am able to run. Got a little recurrent achiness in the left tibia again on Thursday, but I should be okay for a 5k.

She Swims, She Rides, She Runs, She Rox!

No comments: