Monday, November 19, 2007

First new post (is that redundant?)


I created this blog for two reasons

1) I'm jealous of my husband's blog and I'm also insanely competitive, so I have to have one too

2) I actually do have a blog, but it's on myspace and it sucks

About the titles, I picked washed up because I am. A former college swimmer, I can now only cram my rapidly expanding tush into a swimsuit about once a week. The URL refers to my favorite Shakespeare comedy. At the time it was written, "nothing" and "noting" were pronounced the same. It also refers to the musicality of the play. Besides, "much-ado-about-nothing" was taken.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

orthogirl said...

by the way, "washedup" is also part of my computer login at work. I was given this when I showed up my first day. Guess they knew...

pbergant said...

Call/email Julia and Laura about seeing them. Julia works Thurs and Friday, coming to Louisville on Saturday morning.

Unknown said...

Hehe, good to see you having fun... even though it's to beat darren. In retrospect, my quiz may have been a little tricky ( i guess i do sort of have hazel eyes...)

ralfyves said...

If you ask me, the Kitty is getting what's coming to him.