Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Favorite movies that I can think of right now

Sorry, flipping channels and thought of stuff to write down, such as movies that I really like
1. Addams Family Values: the movie I just flipped to. Send the Addams kids to summer camp, hilarity ensues! "I'll be the victim!" "All your life" Amanda Buckman and Wednesday, during swimming safety class.
2. Batman Begins: This was on earlier. Christian Bale and Cillian Murphy are awesome. Katie Holmes can't act her way out of a paper bag.
3. Spaceballs: on yesterday. I remember when my best friend and I were in Yellowstone years ago, there is a geyser named Lonestar because of its distance away from geyser basin. The whole hike there, we just kept chanting "Lonestar" in our best Dark Helmet voice.
4. Drop Dead Gorgeous: Absolutely stupid movie, but anything that makes fun of beauty pageants is great in my book. Denise Richards' "talent" alone is worth watching. Also great parts by Brittany Murphy and Amy Adams.
5: Usual Suspects: I was almost late to get my hair cut because it was near the end when I flipped. Although the ending makes the rest of the movie pointless (think about it), it still rocks.

Triathlon week 6: ran 6.05mi, bike 16.5mi. Totals 33.7/75.5/10600. I suck.

No comments: