Friday, January 11, 2008

Adios pelo largo!





Two hours ago, my hair was 22 inches long. I like my hair long, but it was starting to get ridiculous. It was hard to run with because it was so heavy, especially when sweaty. So I cut it all off. And, for those of you who are in the know about our old cutting hair off theory, I am not going through any major life changes. I just knew I wanted to cut it, and then I realized I had enough to donate. I may use Locks of Love, but I've heard they sometimes charge the recipients. I hope that's incorrect, but I may look into other services as well. I'll just keep 12 inches of hair in a Ziploc bag for now.

My hair is now 9 inches long at the most. It's shorter than I wanted, and I may have to go pigtails for a while, but my hair grows crazy fast (must be said in former capital one credit card accent with Eastern European dude). It also looks a lot like my middle sister's hair, which is good.

2 comments:

housemdjr said...

you really did need to cut it. It looks fine now, as long as its that short maybe you could consider styling it a little like Julia does too. At least to see what it looks like *shrug*. I posted a video Jeff wants you to see on my blog

Jennifer Aniston hair said...

It looks nice but I must say I think ha long hair on you is sooooo pretty. I am a lover of long hair though, nothing nicer on a woman.